As an independent community hospital, Coteau des Prairies Hospital has but one purpose, and that is to provide the best quality services we can to everyone in our service area. Keeping health care close to home is good for everyone, and that is why we strive to continually upgrade our technology, maintain qualified/highly trained staff, and expand our many services.
Coteau des Prairies Home Health Offers a Foot Care Clinic
Foot Care Clinic is offered at the follow locations:
- Summit Fire Hall, May 1st from 9–11 AM
- Rosholt Community Center, May 8th from 9–11 AM
- New Effington Community Center, May 21st from 1–3 PM
- Sisseton High Rise, May 22nd 9:30–11:30 AM
- Browns Valley Clinic Building, May 23rd from 9:30–11:30 AM
Services include a foot soak, toenail trim and foot exam by a CDP nurse. No appointment necessary and fee of $8 payable at time of service. Any questions please call CDP Home Care at (605) 698-4664.
Healthy Living With Diabetes Classes
Learn how to manage your diabetes through meal planning, blood sugar control, and exercise.
- Monday, April 15th 5:30 – 8:00 pm (Registration 5 pm)
- Monday, April 29th 5:30 – 8:00 pm
- Monday, May 6th 5:30 – 8:00 pm
CDP Board Room. Light meal will be served in cafeteria. Please pre-register by calling CDP Hospital at 605-698-7647. Class size is limited!
Child Birth and Beyond
This Childbirth Preparation series to start Monday, June 3rd & 10th, 2013.
This series will prepare you and your partner for labor, delivery, and caring for your newborn. Classes focus on practice and discussion, giving you information to make informed choices. Course includes information on nutrition, breastfeeding, signs of labor, what to expect in labor, comfort measures, breathing and relaxation, options for pain relief, and other labor and delivery information.
- Location: Coteau des Prairies Hospital, in the Board Room
- 6:00 PM–8:30 PM
- Light meal will be provided
- Instructors: Brooke LaBatte & Nicole Berger
Please call (605) 698-4634 to register.